Featuring a low-profile design that's packed with performance, the Anon Non-Mirror Insight Goggles offer a women's-specific frame that fits slightly smaller faces. A sleek, cylindrical lens maximizes your field of view, while PERCEIVE optics provide high-contrast, terrain-defining clarity. Full-perimeter venting ensures maximum airflow for a clear, fog-free view in all conditions. They are over-the-glasses compatible for wearing with eyeglasses and include a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Cylindrical Injected Lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal-clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Dual-layer face foam features one layer of foam and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision